[headline_tahoma_medium_centered color=”#cc0000″]The Coveted Consultant Program[/headline_tahoma_medium_centered]
[headline_tahoma_medium_centered color=”#000000″]Register For Your Free Consultation Today[/headline_tahoma_medium_centered]
For coaches, consultants, experts and other “smart” people who want to work with super-cool clients and get paid what they are worth at the same time.
Note from Alzay:
I’m looking forward to putting my reputation on the line to help you attract fantastic clients into your Coveted Consultant practice. You have my promise that I’ll do everything in my power to replicate the success that I’ve had in other situations with your business. I also look forward to helping you make sure your customers quickly and efficiently get the results they want – so they will refer you for years to come. If you’re now at this point, there’s a reason. Let’s get to work!
Please review the details below and then click the button at the bottom of the page to reserve your free consultation:
- YES! I understand there are limited spots for this program. The space is severely limited so Alzay has the time to work with me personally. So, it’s important I act now before the program fills up.
- YES! I understand the SEVEN weeks of online training are exclusively with Alzay Calhoun, and that LIVE telephone support will be provided to the entire class every week.
- YES! I understand that Alzay will hold me accountable to implement the things he teaches me. During our calls may ask about specific assignments/deliverables, so I better keep on top of the course material.
[features_box_yellow width=”75%” + border=”2px”]
[headline_tahoma_medium_centered color=”#0000″]Weekly Breakdown:[/headline_tahoma_medium_centered]
- Module 1 – Be Different: Conventional vs. Coveted (What are the old, tired, conventional approaches? How is your Coveted approach different?)
- Module 2 – Be Ambitious: Declare What Your Company Will Become (What marketplace impact do you intend to make?)
- Module 3 – Be Specific: Identify Your BEST Client (Who is your BEST client and where are they?)
- Module 4 – Be Valuable: Creating Your BEST Offer (What is the most dynamic program you can offer your BEST client?)
- Module 5 – Be Profitable: Your Marketing Funnel (How do you keep new clients continually flowing through your business?)
- Module 6 – Be Efficient: Building Your Team (Keep your eyes focused on the big picture and recruit great teammates to help.)
- Module 7 – Wrap Up: Conclusion (New foundation is complete. Pinpoint the next step for your business.)
[headline_arial_medium_centered color=”#000000″]Wouldn’t you like to join this list of happy clients?[/headline_arial_medium_centered]
Problem: Launching the Sprite Step Off
Sprite wanted to launch a brand new, event-based program targeted at the 18-21 year old multi-cultural drinker. The program would include over 20 nationwide events with partnerships with some of the nation’s most prestigious colleges and corporate brands. The kicker: traditional advertising (radio, television, and print) was at a minimum. Success of this $20 million program would require skillful project management, a clear partnership strategy, and a highly leveraged internet based selling platform. In other words…they wanted to do a really, BIG launch.
I created and executed the strategy that secured the necessary collegiate partnerships (over 20) across the country. Once those relationships were set, I then led the integrated marketing (online and offline) for each event in the South and Southeast regions.
- Executed 22 different events across the country, tournament style. Which means many of these events happened in multiple cities….at the same time.
- Earned television rights with MTV2 in its first year.
- Over 800,000 Facebook Fans, 90,000 YouTube views, and 6 consecutive sell-outs
[testimonial1 author=”Maurice Cooper, Vice President, Holiday Inn, Americas at InterContinental Hotels Group (formerly Sprite Brand Manager)”]“Alzay’s core competency is telling people how to do it right.”[/testimonial1]
Problem: Launching the Morehouse College Innovation Expo
The Morehouse College Entrepreneurship Center wanted to create a new level of excitement around its annual small business conference. Specifically, they were looking for a smarter, internet based marketing platform. The goals was to drive more submissions for their business plan competition while engaging more students around the concepts of entrepreneurship. In short…they wanted to launch the Innovation Expo, but they weren’t sure how to go about it.
I created a sequenced marketing campaign to educate and encourage students to participate in the business plan competition and attend the 2011 Innovation Expo. I built the email list, wrote the email copy, created web pages, integrated social media, and ran the launch to execution.
- Received response from 17 different colleges and universities across the country
- Created an email list (from scratch) of 279 interested students
- Achieved 14% response rate (from email list to completed business plan)
- Increased response to Facebook Fan Page with 79 new “likes” and 29, 021 new views
[testimonial1 author=”Tiffany Bussey, Morehouse College, Director Entrepreneurship Center”]“In regards to hiring Alzay, I definitely saw the return on my investment.”[/testimonial1]
Problem: Launching an Online “Lead Driving” Campaign
Alsurance is a local Atlanta insurance agency. The agency owner came to me because he wanted to kick off (aka…launch) an “internet advertising” campaign. He felt like he was “behind” when it came to his internet presence and was looking for quality consulting and increased search rankings.
I worked with him to create a series of themed videos to highlight him as a helpful expert in the area of insurance. In addition, each video was structured the “right way” so that it would encourage prospects to respond (…gotta get that phone to ring…) and still increase search rankings.
- First keyword term. He is the first FIRST organic search result in Google. He beat out over 4,000,000 competing pages
- Second keyword term. He is the first TWO organic search results in Google. He beat out over 4,000,000 competing pages
- Third keyword term. He is the first TWO organic search results in Google. He beat out over 1,500,000 competing pages
[testimonial1 author=”Ortez Wells, Owner, Alsurance Insurance Agency”]“My first set of videos worked great! When can I get started on my second set?”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=”Amin Aleem, Owner, Cornerstone Accounting”]”I really appreciate our Coveted Consulting session. In 30 minutes you unlocked my frustration and charted out steps for immediate success. I received achievable action steps and an unintimidating timeline for expansion and growth. Thanks.”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=”C. Nzingha Smith, Author at http://www.cnsmithbooks.com”]”Working with Alzay pushes you into your excellence. He leaves you no other choice, no outs and no shortcuts. In the end, you will be glad he did.”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=”Marjan Glavac, http://www.thebusyeducator.com”]”Alzay is the real deal. He listens to you, asks you questions and makes sure you don’t go off track. His product launch techniques are simple to learn, easy to implement and above all, they work! I learned a lot, especially the importance of giving value to your clients, and that has made all the difference.”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=” Ra’Shaunda Fuller CEO at Social Butterfli Media Group”]YOU ROCK! Thanks a million! I feel like singing “I can see clearly now the rain is gone…I can see all the obstacles in my way….” LOL[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=”Tricia Browne, Creator Handmade Body Care”]“Thank you so much for tailoring the product launch ideas to my specific needs and niche. You gave me an easy to follow guideline to get me started, one that I could use immediately. No matter where you are in the process, Alzay can take your product launch to the next level.”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=”Robert Jakobsen http://www.drug-alcohol-addiction-recovery.com”]“Alzay was extremely helpful. We had about a 30-minute conversation regarding my possible launchfor one of my products. Alzay’s insight was incredible, having no knowledge of my business or product, he evaluated the situation and started offering suggestions on how I could position…then market my business and product more effectively. After our conversation, I walked away with a new insight and THREE solid things I could do immediately to generate more sales. Bottom-line, my take-away is that Alzay has a passion for what he does and puts all of his energy into helping people accomplish their vision and goals.”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=”Ford Myers Career Coach and Author http://careerpotential.com/”]“Alzay asks deep, probing questions which get to the heart of any business challenge. He is then able to quickly assess the situation and offer sound, strategic advice. Alzay really cares about his clients, and he is committed to their success. He is also generous with his time, talent, and resources!”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=”Sheila Thomas – President, Scripture Designs”]“ I highly recommend Alzay as a business consultant/coach. During my consultation, he took the time to discover the essence of my product and he helped me understand what I needed to to make the re-launch of my product a success.”[/testimonial1]
[testimonial1 author=”Ingrid Geronimo, President & Founder, Dancing Dragonflies Wisdom, LLC”]”One conversation with Alzay will provide more clarity than you may have thought you would get in any call. That alone makes the decision to work with him in any way easier. Every entrepreneur needs assistance on their path and I can only say that Alzay is someone I’m willing to have assisting me on my path. Clear, concise, action steps that you can put to use right away to help you achieve your money goals.”[/testimonial1]
[hyperlink_large_centered link=”http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NMB85H3″ + target=”_self”]Click Here to Reserve Your Planning Session[/hyperlink_large_centered]